Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Cross System

Another blog post for tonight! You might be wondering why the title is 'The Cross System' . You'll find it out in a little while:)

It was just another friday for me. But not the usual friday really. Had our card day in the morning, then NAT review, and the best part, UNPLANNED BONDING WITH FRIENDS! :) I don't why but hang outs that are unplanned ALWAYS turns out to be the best!! :)

I was kinda lazy to think of what to wear that day so i hurriedly got the first thing i saw when I opened the cabinet :) 


 







The reason for the title :) wore cross accessories :)



and of couuurse ...


Meet my girlfrieeends! ;))) we lack though.. Still we're ALMOST complete:) Really had fun with these people. Hoping for more UNPLANNED events soon with theeem! <3

much love, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment