Thursday, October 4, 2012

Just last sunday, we had our casual photo shoot for our yearbook.having this photo shoot just saddens all of us.it's an indication that by next year, we would all be graduating. we needed to hide our heartbreaking feelings anyway because first of all, it's a photo shoot. So much of the sad part in there, i decided to wear a simple casual look. we were all informed that it would be more of a face shot. wearing necklaces, accessories, nail art, etc. were very much needed.i already had an outfit but when i heard about it, i changed my top. THANK GOD the photo shoot was not exactly how our teachers explained it to be. the photographer took an almost full shot of me.not really full because it was just down to the knee. well atleast, my outfit was not that of a waste:) so here's what i wore:)







they told me this was more of a candid shot.so i edited it.hahaha:))


with my girls after the shoot:)

making the most out of our high school life.the end of it is neaaar;'(
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Great outift! You look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def def make the most out of HS!! :) I loved those 4 years of my life!! No stress, no probems! SIGH!!! Kamiss! :)

    Followed ya Ciarra!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helli shari! Yesyes.so true.ill be missing this
    Soon;( thankyou! Ill follow you too:)

    ReplyDelete