Thursday, May 17, 2012



Collar necklaces are really in nowadays.A lot of fashionistas, bloggers, etc use it a lot.And speaking of blog, I found this blog site out of nowhere yesstyle.com/  Out of curiosity, i clicked the D.I.Y. tab. At first i really didn't know what it means but then i found out that it's an acronym for DO IT YOURSELF. It's quite interesting how they transform chains into rings, simple shirt into tank tops, and many more. I scanned and scanned until i found a post on how to do a D.I.Y. collar necklace. This fascinated me to do one too. So last night, i hurriedly looked out for the printed cloths that mom didn't use anymore. Yes i did a little bit of sewing but it was worth it:) I got hooked up to it that i made another one today;)



This one's my favorite:D


Explore, be creative! You don't know what you can do with things that you don't use anymore at home:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment